Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Logan

We took a little trip to Logan this last weekend! We had a lot of fun and it was nice to get away! Our friends The Archibald's son Andre was getting baptized so Wyatt and I went to that while Robert was at his lab! I didn't take any pictures at the baptism but Andre was so excited and he even played I am a Child of God on his guitar! Way to go, Andre on your decision! We spent the rest of the day by going to the bookstore, swimming and then hanging out with Mandy, Wes and the kids for dinner and visiting. It was a great weekend!




Wyatt loved swimming which is good because we will be doing a lot this summer!!



6 comments:

Nikkala said...

Remember me? I live in Logan.

He is getting so big! Hope you had a great trip.

Camille said...

Wyatt is so cute. I love the video. He really does like the water. Your pictures are great!

Amanda said...

Thanks for coming to visit. Sorry Nikkala I guess I am more important naner, naner!!! It was great seening you guys and Wyatt is a total cutie.

Nikkala said...

I've always know Mandy was more important, but come on. How many times have I said I went to Grantsville or Tooele and didn't visit you? Yeah. That's what I thought.

jami said...

oh the good times . . .
wish i could've met you there. did you take a stroll down memory lane and head to the hub or the el. ed. building?

Holly and Robert said...

Nik- Sorry I didn't even think about you living there still!! Sorry!!!

Jami- It was a lot of fun! It would have been fun to meet you up there!!!