Monday, March 22, 2010

10 Months!!

Wow, my baby is 10 months today! He has grown so much in the last month. It amazes me how fast they learn. Here are some things about our cute boy...
* We are now officially crawling
* We pull up on to everything
* He can stand without holding on to anything for a few seconds
* We are waving good bye or hello
* Is loving any food that we give him
* Had his first ear infection just happen to be a double one
* He gets the saddest look on his face when you tell him no!
* Loves books
* He loves to crawl after Sage
We are just loving watching him grow and learn new things. My brother, his wife and new baby were here this last week. Sorry no pictures we tried keeping them apart because Wyatt was sick. We enjoyed our time with them! Kyle kept commenting on how Wyatt was in to everything and I just laughed at him and told him you just wait!!! Here are a few of Wyatt's latest pictures....







3 comments:

lisa said...

Oh my Gosh! Those pictures are to die for! They are so sweet! He is such a smiley boy!

andrewandshawnawhite said...

O my Gosh seriously he is sooooo Cute!!! I love his hair so cute!!!

The Hammond Fam said...

It was so good to see you guys, we can't believe how big he is getting!!!! It sucks that we had to try to keep them apart, Cache got sick anyway. Hopefully next time they'll get to play!