Monday, January 25, 2010

8 Months!

Wow! Time flies! My baby is 8 months old. I love watching his personality develop! He is learning new things all the time. Here are few things and some pictures of us at 8 months.....
*We can old our own bottle
*He loves to growl at people, Sage and different things.
*He can army crawl and is getting fast at it.
*He loves my decorations
*He loves to jump in his jumper
*Loves to talk
*He has two teeth on the bottom, two on the top and two more on their way
* At church we can make our rounds through Grandma and the Ridings
*He will just start giggling at you for no reason
*Will get mad at you when you leave the room

Helping Dad study

Flying
Thought he could feed himself
Grandpa thought he needed to see the snow. Wyatt will get mad if my dad tries to leave it is real cute and makes my dads day!

Army crawling!
He loves Sage! She is not real sure about him moving everywhere though...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the videos! My girls love our cat and he loves that he has 2 more people that can pet him.

jami said...

he is wonderful!