Monday, September 15, 2008

National Guard

Well my little brother Bryce joined the National Guard. He leaves for boot camp in Nov. At first I was really nervous but because he is a mechanic he will never leave the base. It makes a big sister feel a lot better! Well on Saturday we went in to the U to watch Bryce along with hundreds of other soliders march in front of the Governor. It was really a neat thing to see all of them in their uniforms marching together.

Life in general has been a little crazy getting back in to the swing of things. I have a cute class and Robert is in his last year of school!!! Other than work, school and my mom's addition(Robert is the electrican on the project) we haven't been up to much!
I would say summer is finished for this year!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Good luck with the new school year Holly!

Lacey Sue said...

I found you Holly!!! You'll have to tell Bryce that my fam and I are very proud of him for deciding to serve his country- in his own way. Go Bryce!! How are things! You are so beautiful Hol!

Nikkala said...

Do you remember Ian and Eric's last names?