Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping!!

Last week was our annual Camping trip at the Spruces. It is a lot of fun. My family, my Aunt Tessie and her family and Mary Ann and Jeremy and the boys all packed up and headed out for five days. We spent sometime laughing, fishing, playing games and hiking. This year we took the boys on the long hike. They are good little hikers to hike a total of six miles at the age of five. We were all a little jealous because they had tons of energy when we got back. We also had a couple of moose that were hanging around our camp! If you look close at a couple of the pictures you can see how close.

3 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

how fun! it seems like forever since i've been camping -- you made it actually look fun!

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! Are you getting ready to go back to school?!

Hansen Family said...

Hey holly I am glad you found my blog this is such a great way to keep in touch! Your camping trip looks so fun I miss camping. I can't wait to go next year when my baby is a little older. jeni