Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July

This year for the 4th of July we went to the Grantsville Parade with my family(besides Robert he had to work). After the parade we went down to my Grandmas to see some family. Then we went to the park both of the babies fell alsleep so we didn't hang around long. We had a bbq later that day and then we went to the park to see the fireworks!
Cache and Wyatt both loved the big fireworks. Then on Sunday we had our own fireworks and some of the Ridings came over!

This is just a random picture but I thought it was way cute and needed to be posted. Kyle and Ashley kept Wyatt for me while I went shopping. Wyatt decided he was going to take a nap with Uncle Kyle!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Holly- I have to tell ya- I truly LOVE your family!!! What wonderful pictures!!!!! :)

Luke and Tina said...

Cute pics!! I can't believe how big your little boy is getting. They get grow up way too fast.