Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day 2010!!!

I decide for Mother's Day I wanted to take Wyatt to the Zoo for the first time. So we asked my parents and we headed out. It was a fantastic 1st offical Mother's Day!! Wyatt enjoyed the zoo. He loved the monkeys and the elephants. After we picked up Subways and headed to Sugarhouse. It was a great day!!!
On the train...
Going through the tunnel.....

Wyatt looking at the monkeys!!



Grandma and Wyatt
Wyatt and I!!
Our Family....
Mother's Day present for our moms!

2 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

He is such a cutie!! After seeing your pics I am excited to take Claire to the zoo soon.

Lacey Sue said...

Truly Holly- is there anything better than hanging out with your kids at the zoo?!?! I love it! It makes me smile no matter how many times we do it! Happy (late) Mother's Day! Your an amazing mother to that sweet boy!!! He is growing up so fast!!!