Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 Months Old!!!!

Wyatt is 4 months old!! I can't believe it!! He has a cute personality and is always learning new things. We tried cereal for the first time and he is loving it. He loves to make noises and will have a conversation with you only if we could understand. He loves to be tickled!! His four months stats are...
Height: 26.25 in. (90%)
Weight: 15.11 lbs (67%)
Head: 17.3 in (91%)

When I was getting ready this morning I walked in to see my boys watching football!!




Eating Oatmeal!!!







Chillin at Katies!!!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Yay for 4 months!! He is so adorable! I bet he is so much fun! My girls get more fun every day!

Lacey Sue said...

Happy 4 months big guy!!! He is getting so big!

The Hammond Fam said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! It seems like he was just born! I wish we could see him more often!! Give him hugs and kisses from us, we miss you guys!

Eggett Family said...

Holly, What a cute little guy you have! they grow so fast don't they? Enjoy every minute! By the way how is school so far this year?

Shannon said...

Wow he is getting so big and oh so cute!! We need to get together so I can see him!

Rachel Holste said...

Holly he is darling.... he needs to come and visit Aunt Rachel!:)

Jamie said...

Holly! He is absolutely adorable!!