Saturday, August 29, 2009

3 months!!!




WOW!! My little Wyatt is 3 months old. It seems like it has just flown!! It has been so fun to watch him find his personality. He is a real talker and loves to smile!! He is such a good baby!! He sleeps from about 9:30 until 6 or 7. He will then usually eat and go back to sleep for an hour or so! The last couple of weeks as I have been going back to work it has been hard to leave him but he has some awesome people taking care of him which has helped me!! I am so excited when the weekends come and I get to be with him all day!!

5 comments:

jami said...

he is one handsome little guy!

Shannon said...

Can't wait to meet the cutie patootie!!

Rachel Holste said...

Are you trying to rub in how much Wyatt sleeps in the night.... Just kidding! He is so handsome and aren't they such a joy!

Lizzy said...

Hey Holly! I am finding my old GHS friends on Blogger and it's so exciting! Congrats!! I didn't know you had a little guy! He's so cute!! I'm so happy for you! Keep in touch. :)

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable! I haven't checked your blog for so long and I cannot believe how big he is already. Seriously time flies. I hope you are doing good and loving every minute with your little guy.