Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shower/ Mother's Day

Last week I got together with some of my roomates from college! We usually get together about once a year! This time we celebrated Stacy having twin girls and me with Wyatt! We got some wonderful gifts! In this group of girls there are four of us having babies! Two of which our having twins!! These six babies will add to the other two sets of twins and 5 boys!! Thanks ladies it was great to see everyone!!

When I returned home from the shower I came home to my rocking chair for Mother's Day!! He said he had planned it for awhile!!! I was impressed he picked it out all by himself!! Thanks, Robert!! You are the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the rocking chair! EVERYONE needs one and he did a great job! You will be so thankful in about 6 weeks that you're the one who didn't have twins...and then in about 6 months you will be SO damn glad that you're not the one who had them!! I know it's sounds mean-hearted, but it a great fear of mine**(&^^%%^$#%**(&(* Can you tell..... Cute nursey:)

Shannon said...

It was so great to see you Holly. I can't wait to see your cute little Wyatt :).