Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rascal Flatts

My mom and I went to Rascal Flatts and Kellie Pickler on Friday. It was an awesome concert! When we decide to go I called my mom and said that there was a presale for fan club so we decided to join. The day the tickets went on sale I was on the computer right when they went on sale and got right through. The only thing was we didn't find out where are tickets were until the day of the show. So I went and got them on Friday. When the lady told me we were on the floor I was a little disappointed and asked her how far back when she told me on the third row I was so excited!! It was a great show but even better from the third row!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Andre and I are so jellous. Looks like fun.

Shannon said...

Looks like it was the week for concerts. Looks like fun. Great seats!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

How fun!! I am on the jealous boat too. Sounds like a great girl's night with mom.

Stacy said...

Hi Holly! It was good to see you on Friday! I am so jealous you went to teh rascal flatts! I went last year and it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to!

Jamie said...

Looks like you had such a fun time at the concert-so fun to see you last week-your wedding photos were beautiful!