Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow Day!!

Well they canceled school this morning because of the snow!! I am not real sure why they did because I would have just rather went instead of having to make it up!!! The roads in Grantsville were clear but not in Tooele so they just canceled the whole district. So the boys came over this morning and as I was shoveling all the snow(we have about a foot, which is a lot for us because we usually don't get any) they were playing. I was really glad when a nice guy came by on a four wheeler and finished it for me!!! Robert told me to leave it for him but since I didn't have to work I thought I would do it for him!! Here is Gage!! They were having fun eating the snow and throwing it at each other!!!
Oakley making a snow angel!!!
Here they are just a playing!! This is probably the most snow they have had in their five years of life!!! They were laughing because they kept sinking in the snow!!!



1 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

we got a 1/2 inch lastnight and they cancelled school :)
looks like you had a good day off, but too bad about making it up!